The Future of Women's Basketball is Bright
- Establish a clear 'Road to' the FIBA Women's Basketball World Cup during which teams will earn their places for the showpiece event by way of Qualifiers, instead of through the FIBA Women's Continental Cups.
- Enable Continental Cups to be the ultimate standalone tournaments where regional champions are crowned.
- Clarify the qualifying process for all other women's competitions, with a separation of events' qualifiers.
- Enhance the exposure of women's basketball with more regular national team activity in all regions throughout the year.
- Increase inclusion and competitiveness as more teams and players participate in each region's qualification phase.
- Develop National Federations through the women's game and the regular organization of tournaments at home. This will help the Federations grow their skills and push them to find new opportunities.