I'm an agent
In order to obtain a FIBA Agents’ license, all candidates must:
- Complete the application form, and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend one FIBA session at the cost of an administrative fee of CHF 250.00 (Swiss Francs) payable on site
- Arrange their trip and provide for their own transportation and accommodation costs
- Pass the interview and written test successfully
- Pay the renewable yearly membership fee of CHF 1’000.00 (Swiss Francs) when ready to operate with the FIBA status.
Region Location Date Application Deadline Downloads
Wed. 6 June 2018
Wed. 29 May 2018
Tue. 24 April 2018
Tue. 17 April 2018
Tue. 30 October 2018* Tue. 23 October 2018
Fri. 6 April 2018
Fri. 30 March 2018
*Please note that there is a limited capacity of places.
Europe: 2 regular sessions held in Springtime & Autumn.
Americas: Latin America or the USA, so far once a year according to demand generally in the fall time.
Oceania: Southport, Australia, 2 regular sessions held in May/June & November.
Asia: Singapore, 2017 saw FIBA Agents tests sessions take place for the first time in Singapore, where two sessions are regularly staged.
- For more information please contact us at email@example.com.
The FIBA Agents test consists of a multiple choice questionnaire in English language only, based on the FIBA Internal Regulations. In particular, it focuses on the following topics and sections of Book 3 + link to our Internal Regulations:
Test material - IR Book 3:
- Eligibility of Players, International Transfers and Registration
- Regulation Governing Players’ Agents
- Standard Contract - Player's Agent and Player
- Suggested Contract main points - Club and Player
- Letter of Clearance (LoC) Template
- LoC Fee
- Request for a Letter of Clearance (LoC Request) Template
Basketball Arbitral Tribunal (BAT)
- Basketball Arbitral Tribunal (BAT) – IR
- Circular on new BAT Rules
- BAT Rules (2017)
- Comparison between 2014 and 2017 BAT Arbitration Rules
- BAT Composition (2016)
- BAT Standard Clause
- Request for Arbitration to BAT
- BAT Presentation - How does the Procedure work
Click here for more information about the Basketball Arbitral Tribunal (BAT).
Active BAR & NBPA/WNBPA members shall contact FIBA to enquire about special conditions and may fill out a specific application form.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.