I'm an agent
In order to obtain a FIBA Agents’ license, all candidates must:
- Complete the application form, and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend one FIBA session at the cost of an administrative fee of CHF 250.00 (Swiss Francs) payable on site
- Arrange their trip and provide for their own transportation and accommodation costs
- Pass the interview and written test successfully
- Pay the renewable yearly membership fee of CHF 1’000.00 (Swiss Francs) when ready to operate with the FIBA status.
Region Location Date Application Deadline Downloads
Tue. 14 May 2019
Tue. 07 May 2019
Mon. 10 June 2019
Mon. 03 June 2019
Tue. 26 March 2019
Tue. 19 March 2019
*Please note that there is a limited capacity of places.
Europe: Two regular sessions held in Springtime & Autumn.
Americas: Latin America or the USA : So far once a year according to demand generally in the autumn time.
Oceania: Southport, Australia : Two regular sessions held in May/June & November.
Asia: Singapore : 2017 saw FIBA Agents tests sessions take place for the first time in Singapore, where two sessions are regularly staged.
- For more information please contact us at email@example.com.
The FIBA Agents test consists of a multiple choice questionnaire in English language only, based on the FIBA Internal Regulations. In particular, it focuses on the following topics and sections of Book 3 + link to our Internal Regulations:
Test material - IR Book 3:
- Eligibility of Players, International Transfers and Registration
Regulation Governing Players’ Agents
Standard Contract - Player's Agent and Player
Suggested Contract main points - Club and Player
Letter Of Clearance (LOC) Fee
Basketball Arbitral Tribunal (BAT)
Click here for more information about the Basketball Arbitral Tribunal (BAT).
Active BAR & NBPA/WNBPA members shall contact FIBA to enquire about special conditions and may fill out a specific application form.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.