Become a FIBA Agent
In order to obtain a FIBA Agents’ license, all candidates must:
- Complete the below online registration
- Attend one FIBA session at the cost of an administrative fee of CHF 250.00 (Swiss Francs)
- Arrange their trip and provide for their own transportation and accommodation costs
- Pass the interview and written test successfully
- Pay the renewable yearly membership fee when ready to operate with the FIBA status.
Test Locations & Registration
Europe: Two regular sessions held in Springtime & Autumn.
Americas: Latin America or the USA : So far once a year according to demand generally in the autumn time.
Oceania: Southport, Australia : Two regular sessions held throughout the year.
Asia: Singapore : Two regular sessions held throughout the year.
The FIBA Agents test consists of a multiple choice questionnaire in English language only, based on the FIBA Internal Regulations. In particular, it focuses on the following topics and sections of Book 3 + link to our Internal Regulations:
Test material - IR Book 3:
Eligibility of Players, International Transfers and Registration
Regulations Governing Players’ Agents
Standard Contract - Player's Agent and Player
Suggested Contract main points - Club and Player
Letter of Clearance (LoC) Fee
Basketball Arbitral Tribunal (BAT)
Click here for more information about the Basketball Arbitral Tribunal (BAT).
Active BAR & NBPA/WNBPA members shall contact FIBA to enquire about special conditions.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.