FIBA Hall of Fame
For those who made the game
Hall of Famers
Emiliano Rodríguez (Spain)
Born on June Thursday, 1937, in in San Feliz de Torío (León), Spain.
Enshrined as a player in the FIBA Hall of Fame on September Wednesday, 2007.
- Aismalibar: 1958-1960
- Real Madrid: 1960-1973
- 4 times Champion of the European Cup for Men's Champion Clubs (current Euroleague): 1964,1965,1967 and 1968
- 12 times Champion of the Spanish League: 1961,1962,1963,1964,1965,1966,1968,1969,1970,1971,1972 and 1973
- 9 times Champion of the Spanish Cup: 1961,1962,1965,1966,1967,1970,1971,1972 and 1973
- 175 consecutive appearances with the Spanish National Team: participated in 2 Olympic Games (Rome 1960 and Mexico 1968) and 7 European Championships/EuroBaskets (1959,1961,1963,1965,1967,1969 and 1971)
- 3 times Top Scorer of the Spanish League: 1959,1963 and 1964
- MVP of the 1963 Wroclaw European Championship/EuroBasket
- 1973 Fair Play Award from UNESCO
- FIBA Order of Merit in 1997