Salón de la Fama FIBA
Para los que hicieron el juego
Miembro del Salón de la Fama
Obrad Belosevic (República de Serbia)
Nacido en abril 28, 1928, en Leskovac, Serbia.
Passed away on enero 20, 1986, at the age of 57.
República de Serbia
Consagrado como oficial técnico en el Salón de la Fama FIBA en marzo 01, 2007.
- Called over 300 games of the Yugoslavian A1 League, from 1951 to 1976
- Refereed in the Mexico 1968 Olympic Games
- Refereed in 2 World Championships: Ljubljana 1974 and Puerto Rico 1974
- Called 2 consecutive Finals of the European Cup for Men's Champion Clubs (current Euroleague): the 1969 Final between CSKA Moscow and Real Madrid, in Barcelona, and the 1970 Final between Varese and CSKA Moscow, in Sarajevo
- Refereed a Final of the Korac Cup
- In 1977, in Belgrade, during the Final of the European Cup for Men's Champion Clubs (current Euroleague) between Maccabi Tel Aviv and Varese, FIBA awarded Obrad Belosevic with the Silver Whistle in recognition to his outstanding career as a referee
- Called the 1978 game between Real Madrid and the European Selection where Clifford Luyk and Vicente Ramos where honored