The media accreditation process for FIBA EuroBasket 2022 is now underway.
The event is scheduled to take place from September 1-18, in Germany, Czech Republic, Georgia and Italy.
All accreditation requests must be submitted via the FIBA Media Portal.
The deadline to apply is June 15, 23:59 CET.
Media representatives, local and visiting, wishing to be present and cover the event from the venue are invited to apply through the FIBA Media Portal. No other form of application will be accepted.
Those who are not planning to travel, but still wish to have access to the teams virtually should still apply via the FIBA Media Portal by selecting the relevant option during the application process.
1. Log in to the FIBA Media Portal or, if you are a new user, create a new profile;
2. Select the event you wish to attend under the "My Events" section (to be found at the top of profile page);
3. Complete all registration fields as necessary;
4. IMPORTANT: A "remote coverage accreditation" is available for those NOT planning to travel to the event. This accreditation type will allow you to ask questions to players and coaches virtually during media availability (e.g. via digital channels during pre-event or post-game press conferences);
5. Make sure that all tabs are filled out correctly and the information is saved. Following registration, you should receive an accreditation submission confirmation email;
6. Creating a profile or logging in to a previously existing account is not an application in itself; you must make certain that after you create a profile (account) you also proceed to apply for the event (as per steps #1-5 above);
7. Your email address and password will allow you to access and modify your application form up until the application deadline. All applicants are responsible for their travel visa, should one be required.
All media representatives will be notified about the success of their applications by July 1, 2022.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.