Gameday 11 postponed fixtures rescheduled for late January
MUNICH (Germany) - The five EuroLeague Women Gameday 11 fixtures that were postponed this week due to disruptions related to COVID-19 have now been rescheduled for late January.
One of those games will take place on January 22, while the remaining four will take place on January 29-30.
- The contest between Beretta Famila Schio and VBW Arka Gdynia will take place in Schio, Italy at 19:30 CET on Saturday, January 22.
- The game between Spar Girona and Dynamo Kursk will tip off in Girona, Spain at 17:00 CET on Saturday, January 29.
- The clash between Sopron Basket and Fenerbahce Safiport has been scheduled for 18:00 CET on January 29, in Sopron, Hungary.
- BLMA will meet Perfumerias Avenida in Lattes, France at 18:30 CET on Saturday, January 29.
- And finally, Basket Landes and Galatasaray will face off in Mont-de-Marsan, France at 15:30 CET on Sunday, January 30.