The media accreditation process for the June FIBA Asia Cup 2021 Qualifiers' games in Jordan and the Philippines will start on 12 May 2021.
All media representatives wishing to attend the qualifiers’ bubble in Amman, Jordan should apply through theFIBA Media Portal.
Those interested in receiving content and participating in the remote press conference via Zoom from the bubble in the Clark City, Philippines are advised to also register through the FIBA Media Portal and request "remote coverage accreditation" as there will be no members of the media allowed on site.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MEDIA ACCREDITATION
1. Log-in to the FIBA Media Portal or, if you are a new user, create a new profile;
2. Select the Qualifiers’ bubble you wish to attend under the "My Events" section (to be found at the top of profile page);
3. Complete all registration fields as necessary;
4. IMPORTANT : you will be able to request a “remote coverage accreditation”. This accreditation type will allow you to follow the event remotely and have the opportunity to ask questions to players and coaches virtually during media availability (after the game and during post-game press conferences on Whats App). You will also receive additional content to support your coverage of the event from afar.
5. Make sure that all tabs are filled out correctly and the information is saved. Following registration, you should receive an accreditation submission confirmation email
Copyright FIBA All rights reserved. No portion of FIBA.basketball may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any form. By accessing FIBA.basketball pages, you agree to abide by FIBA.basketball terms and conditions.
Page at www.fiba.basketball indicated:
Your suplied Email address (email@example.com) does not seem to be correct