Tickets for the 2016 FIBA U17 World Championships are now on sale.
Which ticketing formats can I buy?
All Ticketing Formats include both men's and women’s competitions.
Tickets will be available in the following formats:
It includes all games in any of the venues during one day in the group phase and round of 16 for both men and women’s competitions.
- Adult Day Pass A (group phase)
- Junior Day Pass A (group phase)
- Adult Day Pass B (from round of 16 onwards)
- Junior Day Pass B (from round of 16 onwards)
Siglo XXI Day Pass
It includes all games played at Siglo XXI Sport Center venue during one competition day.
- Siglo XXI Day Pass A (group phase, for both adult and children)
- Adult Siglo XXI Day Pass B (from round of 16 onwards)
- Junior Siglo XXI Day Pass B (from round of 16 onwards)
(Not available for Utebo Sports Palace venue)
How much tickets cost?
How can I buy tickets?
You can buy the tickets in any of the two ticket booths in pavillions: one at Siglo XXI and one at Utebo.
The opening hours of these tickets offices depend on the games' schedule. The ticket booth opens one hour before the start of the first match of the day and it closes half an hour after the beginning of the last match of the day.
Where and when do I collect the tickets I bought by email?
The tickets collection will be in the ticket office of CDM Siglo XXI pavilion.
What can I do if I have a specific request?
You can write an email to the following email address: ticketingU17@feb.es