Tickets for the FIBA Women's Basketball World Cup 2018 are available. For complete information and to buy tickets, go to entradaswwc2018.com.
There are 3 types of tickets.
- on sale as of May 29
- price ranges from €24.50 to €112
- available for Group Phase and Final Phase
Venue pass Quico Cabrera
The venue pass Quico Cabrera includes all games played in this venue: 12 games in 6 sessions of the Group Phase and 2 games in 1 session for the Quarter-Final Qualifications.
Venue pass Santiago Martin
The venue pass Santiago Martín includes all games played in this venue: 12 games in 6 sessions of the Group Phase and 2 games in 1 session for the Quarter-Final Qualifications.
Venue pass Final Phase
The venue pass Final Phase includes all games played in the Final Phase in Santiago Martin. This consists of:
- 4 Quarter-Finals
- 2 Semi-Finals and 2 Classification Games (5th-8th places)
- Final, 3rd-Place Game and two Classification Games (5th-8th places)
- on sale as of end of June
- price ranges from €7 to €21
- available for Group Phase only
The day pass allows access to all games played on one particular day of the Group Phase or of the Quarter-Final Qualifications. A day pass cannot be bought for the Final Phase.
- on sale as of Monday 6 August
- price ranges from €5 to €50
- available across Group Phase and Final Phase
The session ticket gives access to one particular session on a chosen day. For Semi-Finals and Finals, the sessions include four games each.
Follow #FIBAWWC on FIBA's social media platforms for all the latest news, including updates on ticket sales.
*Please note that by buying a ticket you agree to comply with FIBA venue rules and all applicable laws.