Field confirmed for EuroCup Women Round of 16
MUNICH (Germany) - The pairings for the EuroCup Women Round of 16 have been set, following the conclusion of Play-Off Round 1 on Thursday night.
The eight top-ranked teams from the Regular Season had earned direct qualification for the Round of 16, with the remaining eight teams decided in a home-and-away play-off series.
The Round of 16 will equally be played in a home-and-away format, with the higher-ranked team enjoying home-court advantage in the return leg.
The pairings are as follows:
(1) Perfumerias Avenida v (16) Artego Bydgoszcz
(2) Valencia Basket Club SAD v (15) WBC Enisey Krasnoyarsk
(3) Basket Landes v (19) Cadi La Seu
(4) Carolo Basket v (20) Besiktas TRC Insaat
(5) MBA Moscow v (12) CCC Polkowice
(6) Orman Genclik v (11) Olympiacos
(7) KSC Szekszard v (10) Lointek Gernika Bizkaia
(8) Hatay BB v (9) Sparta&K M.R. Vidnoje
The first-leg games are scheduled to be played on January 23. Based on a decision by the Board of FIBA Europe, the return leg must be played no later than on Wednesday, January 29.
The eight winners will advance to the Round of 8, with the two legs scheduled for February 20 and 27.
About EuroCup Women
EuroCup Women is the second-tier women's club competition in Europe, with 40 teams from across the continent competing in the Regular Season of the 2019-20 campaign.
For further information about EuroCupWomen, visit EuroCupWomen.basketball or follow us on twitter.com/EuroCupWomen, instagram.com/EuroCupWomen, and youtube.com/FIBA.